Thursday, July 31, 2014

I will not acknowledge "what if's" nor will I entertain fear~



I have maintained a sense of peace and well being since this journey started three short weeks ago.
I had a brief moment of uncertainty in the beginning of my diagonals due to fear of the unknown.
I have learned more in three short weeks about breast cancer as I feel I have been educated in a year long coarse and have much more to still learn. Once I arrived with a full insight to this disease I have won every battle through my inner strength and complete resolve. The uplifting prayers by all and God whom is carrying me and is my best ally I have known to my core I will be cancer free and will be enabled to help others the rest of my long life.


I have been truly amazed by all the "angels among us" and great people I have the privilege of meeting or knowing they pray for myself and family along this remarkable journey.
I received a call from dust and mop and maid service willing to donate a monthly cleaning for my home during chemo. I'm told often this blog inspires people as this is the entire reason I write it, and I pray it helps others. However its the compassion and caring of all people, charities ,medical workers, churches, neighbors, friends and family that inspire me!

I have had so many miracles and silver linings bestowed on my self and family, I find myself saying "God I understand this journey is your will for me to share and help others" and I will not disappoint you!

My new challenge in front of me is for mild side effects  chemo,  so I'm able to continue normalcy and be a mother.
My chemo regimen to shrink and elevate my tumor and cancer. I have felt peace as I knew in my soul the BRAC 1 & 2 would be negative and IS! As I know God put my surgeon and oncologist in my path to heal me and have me (NED) no evidence of disease and cancer free in January at my time of surgery!

My children who rally around me and step into big shoes, and my husband who continues to hold down a challenging career and still step into my shoes, move me and I have no words other than I'm so blessed for my family!

I'm taking my children to a charity family counselor today who for small donations talk to my kids about moms cancer, give them insight, comfort and security.
The counselors have an amazing charity through Rex hospital called Kids Can that feeds families dinner and splits kids up in age appropriate groups so the too know others their age have parents or family members that are effected by cancer and can share similar experiences!

My goal is to continue normalcy on my road to recovery as my children have worked so hard to in their lives to maintain A, B honor roll, make the football team, learn to read. I am so proud of my husband and children as I too see them "paying it forward" and helping others!
My children will continue to climb toward their goals in life and in the school year and not falter as their mom climbs toward a full recovery!

Please continue to pray for mild side effects of chemo, and chemo wiping out my disease.
Please pray for the less fortunate people as well.

God Bless and I hope your day is full of silver linings

If you are able to help my families medical  expensiveness

www.gofundme.com/I-will-beat-cancer






No comments:

Post a Comment