Sunday, July 27, 2014

My blog is to give strength and hope to others and I'm a tool in doing so


I received a phone call from church today telling me in on their prayer list and a member shared this blog.

I'm told an older member who doesn't use a computer took special notice of my journey and would like to call me! I'm anxiously awaiting the call.

I have mentioned how in awe and humbled I am to know strangers who are new found friends and allies are praying for myself and my family.

I'm not a writer nor has it ever been my strong suit so when I started this blog I prayed to uplift and help others so it flows from my heart and I feel a higher power!

Cancer nor any other life's challenges by no means should have you falter. It gives me strength and reserve to know God is caring me through and all my new found angels among us and allies are enabling me through prayer, meal deliveries, and heath care providers to heal and recover to fight to become cancer free!

Our world is full of such amazing, selfless, generous people I have no words other than God Bless you!

My chemo 1st dose was Friday as I feel better today. Was able to move around and dress my girls today as I'm grateful for a little energy.
My husband has been filling my "big shoes" for him my soul mate I love more than life itself!

The prayers I need is for a negative BRCA gene this week
And by mid August tumor shrinkage so we know I'm on the correct drugs in chemo and its KILLING my cancer!


If you can help please either (medical and prescription bills link below)


God Bless You!

www.gofundme.com/I-will-beat-cancer




 

No comments:

Post a Comment