Saturday, July 26, 2014

The Pro's completely out weigh the Con's however a few bumps Ive already rolled over

  My first chemo started yesterday (Friday) as I hear many stories of how is builds or the effects on others as I appreciate them all we are simply so different in a variety of ways
I've never been a medicine girls so an occasional Tylenol  is what I'm accustomed to  now a new medicine bag not sure how I will do.
My chemo was given with anti nausea drugs
I'm now home and having mild side effects
My mouth tastes different and my tummy upset I can't wait for my nausea pills at bed and in the morning so hoping my tummy feels better

My port is healing and feels better every day

The chemo is not bad and doesn't hurt at all you sit in a recliner and visit and talk. It's simply the after effects I can't be sure of yet
I appreciate I feel some mild side effects so so as it makes me believe it's working very well and killing my cancer.
My husband was able to adjust my meds it turn has settled my stomach and got me out of bed. I'm a bit loopy not too much. 

My nurse and oncologist staff are amazing with all they are not only very special people they are angels in this fight. I'm completely in awe how caring they are, their patience to help in all aspects and angles among us!
My nurse has five kids of her own and selflessly gives I just couldn't of asked for better health care providers in this journey to be cancer free  she enables me to continue to be a Mommy.
My physicians assistant another angel she is a mom too, who is  so caring and passionate in my fight and others fighting! I'm completely impressed the staff that makes my kids puppets by hand. My PA that gets me a grocery card to help with food and prescriptions.

Their are so many allies I have in this fight I have no doubt I will be cancer free before Christmas.
I'm very optimist I'm

on the correct path and my chemo will work as Ive always maintained that!
My hubby (Rob) who has turned into my home nurse is helps manage my side effects and gets me through. My kids are amazing as they are pulling together too.

I hope my next chemo I feel a bit less sick however the chemo is working (so it is what it is)

I am so blessed for neighbors and new found friends that drop off meals and help with our kids!

God Bless you all!

Please keep praying for a negative BRCA

Please pray the chemo shrinks my tumor soon


If you are able to help with my medical and precipitations the link below


www.gofundme.com/I-will-beat-cancer




No comments:

Post a Comment