Saturday, August 2, 2014

We are all on different journeys but closely connected



I see the families, friends, loved ones, survivors, children, and am told of the many that have lost the battle.
The club none of us ever wanted to join, however find our selves fighting for our lives, fighting for our children, loved ones, families and friends.

My personal journey is  truly filled with  so many angels among us, amazing people, family and friends. Its been full of such pure blessings in Gods gift to bestow my inner strength, mental peace and pure resolve to not only have faith, but to feel in my soul that I will be a survivor and I'm meant to help others.
Its en-powering to feel strength and resolve to be given an gift of  "the ability to help others" and the determination to do so.

When you arrive at this point regardless of how you arrive its enlightening and humbling to say the very least.
I have had more miracles bestowed on myself through this journey, and the privilege of meeting such amazing selfless people I am renewed and inspired.

I had a conversation with a physician and friend of mine and Robs. He said to me he is also a cancer survivor and how humbling it is for him as it reminds him of where he comes from. He too pays it forward daily in helping others and is yet another angel among us that inspires me to help others also.


The following are facts not intend to frighten, my intent is to get you to do monthly breast exams and have annual check ups!

I had a normal breast exam a few months prior to finding my lump. (Lump was not detected prior)
Thus its important to do monthly breast exams!

My cancer even tho you can feel it can NOT be seen on a mammogram (as some breast cancers can not)
It can only be detected/seen on an ultrasound

Men are currently undergoing treatment for breast cancer at my oncologist

Breast cancer and cancer in general is on the rise 40% in the last ten years and striking even younger people

Breast cancer in new diagnosis WITH NO FAMILY HISTORY of cancer (like myself) is on the rise

1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer! DO YOUR EXAMS! EARLY DETECTION IS KEY!


My battles won have been God's will as I will not disappoint him!

I continue to make strides in my recovery and journey to be cancer free!

My tumor after only one chemo treatment has already changed and is a great towards my recovery!

I will update Monday after my doctors appointment as I gear up for round 2 of chemo next week.

Please continue to pray the chemo has mild side effects and is very effective , as I have a long journey of 15 more to go as it continues through  mid December. I hear it builds and can make you weaker as I have no fear. God will continue to bless me with perseverance and good health!

I am only doing one fund raiser to help with my prescriptions and mounting out of pocket medical bills

 If you can purchase a raffle ticket please do!
The flyer is in my previous blog!

God Bless and please go "pay it forward and help other"

Thank you for all the prayers and support it's working"!

www.gofundme.com/I-will-beat-cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment