Monday, July 21, 2014

Perspectives change and life styles quickly I'm truly humbled by so many!



Before this life altering event my triple negative breast cancer or (TNBC) Stage lll

Its embarrassing and ridiculous how I let the little non important things become a front runner. I realize we are all human however some more gracious than I.

I complained about getting rid of my plush SUV Armada and driving a mini van.
I had no patience for other drivers on the road or car pool.
I lost patience with my kids and had date night more often.

I realize we are not meant to be perfect and I life is about realizing your mistakes or your steps in the direction you do not want to be in and turning your life's  direction around to be positive and benefit both you and others!

I've said before bad thing happen to good people and my life is about getting through what ever it is if walking, running, or crawling to the other end and turning to steel. That is what makes life great you can change it!

My perspective is so different and my eyes wide opened that the only bad part is for me it took a life event to do so, however life now has my undivided attention. The little things are so trivial to me now and I choose to feel and see others that have problems far bigger than me.
 I choose to beat cancer and have no self pity, become stronger and go on to help others any way I can.

I'm truly humbled  by the support great wishes and thoughts!

I see my husbands coworkers dropping off meals
The medical providers staying late after the office has closed
The medical providers that take my calls in a busy day, hold my hand and lift me through  this journey
 My neighbors who are willing to help my kids get to school or set up meal train to sign up to feed our kids
Total strangers who are bring meals
The countless prayer list's
The offers to taxi us or take our dog
My family willing to move in and put their life on hold
Our friends, family and new found friends uplifting words
My oldest friends and new ones that reach out to me
New friends positive stories of survival
People who admit to not being religious but told me they prayed for me
Therapist who want to help my children along this journey
We consider you all allies in my journey to beat cancer and thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Its hard when you still look and feel healthy!

Someone asked me about losing my hair and breast, how do I feel about that?
As I said the days of  worry about "the little things are long gone"

I'm grateful the hard part of my treatment is first my chemo starts this Friday July 25 and I've never been more ready for anything in my life. I will end chemo CANCER FREE on December 18th and will run to my double mastectomy late December, then radiation. The easy part of my treatment after chemo!

Prayers I need now are

Muga scan (heart) looks great tomorrow

My Brain MRI tomorrow looks great ( those who know me personality realize my brain will never look "normal" but it needs to be cancer free) HA HA

My cancer shrinks up and DIES upon my first two chemo treatments we see tumor shrinkage

My BRCA gene is negative

Cancers never easy for anyone and us Mommies must push through it for our little ones!


If you can help in other ways please

www.gofundme.com/I-will-beat-cancer



1 comment: