Monday, August 4, 2014

The Miracles have been plentiful and the blessings are rolling in!





I was told my tumor would show little to no shrinkage after my fist chemo treatment as it takes a few to several to see substantial shrinkage.
My tumor has shrank in HALF after only one chemo treatment and is not the typical response after only one treatment. God's Will!
My white blood cells also remain high as my immune system is intact and is doing well also.


Every step I've taken on this journey has been no coincidence as God is leading me and holding my hand!
I have been guided from the beginning of my journey from being lead by faith to my oncologist who is a leader and knowledgeable in the newest most effective strides and cures in triple negative breast cancer.
My surgeon who many consider to be one of the best, not only extremely thorough in mastectomy's also leaves little to no scars.
My reconstruction surgeon as well who has a vast knowledge in reconstruction after breast cancer and to pays it forward by supporting breast cancer charities.
From the beginning when my sons dresser that feel on me and lead me to discover my tumor was no accident. ( A friend told me an Angel pushed it over on me).

Every minor hiccup or bump along the road I have been bestowed the strength and endurance to bull doze over and blow through as I continue to climb even as I have help being pulled upward I am achieving it all in stride.

My chemo regime remains the same currently in spite of my tumors shrinkage due to "chemo guide lines"
and my goal I have no doubt I will fly into becoming cancer free at my time of surgery in January.

Cancer is smart and once it realizes the drug or drugs are killing it, cancer can change!
So my chemo drugs all tho very effective as we can see (Thanks be to God) will change yet again in mid September so I can finish off my cancer and ensure the last chemo regimen through December kills any micro cells we can not detect or see.

My faith remains steadfast  and I have won yet another battle in this war for my life as I have and will continue to do so.

Please continue to pray for myself as I still have 15 chemo secession's, surgery and radiation ahead of me.

I need prayers that my health sustains through chemo, and mild side effects so I may be a mother to my children.


PLEASE KEEP ME ON YOUR PRAYER LIST AND IN YOUR PRAYERS!

THE PRAYERS ARE WORKING!

www.gofundme.com/I-will-beat-cancer



No comments:

Post a Comment