Thursday, August 14, 2014

Gods Will and his path he intends for me, I have complete faith in him~


When I received my initial diagnosis of triple negative stage lll breast cancer I was told there was  no time to spare and make haste to my oncologist office, that I must start chemo as I have a very aggressive breast cancer.
I have undergone pet scans, MRI's, mugga scans, lab work, biopsies, pathology, DNA testing, and complete medical clearance just to be able to begin chemo treatments.
I have only met my oncologist once when he gave me my treatment plan and a substantial 16 chemo treatments.
At that time not only did Rob or I have a clear vision of "Gods Will" and his plan for me nor did my oncologist.
After only two chemo treatments I can no longer find or feel my tumor at all! (Gods miracle given to me!)

Now that I have responded so well to treatment and no significant side effects to speak of my journey on my road to recovery is very promising!

I am currently experiencing my week off from chemo and by God speaking to me have decide to utilize my time wisely and go see an additional oncologist Monday. We feel it will be an additional blessing to have another oncologist review all my tests, my ability to respond so well to chemo, my treatment regimen and plan.

I will then sit down with my oncologist later this month and have him review and compare notes if you will so Rob and I can continue to make the decisions God is leading us towards and my full recovery. My goal is to finish my chemo regimen in November so I can heal and enjoy the holidays with my children and be completely healthy during my mastectomy in January.
If we decided to not stray from my current treatment plan I remain stead fast in my faith in God that he is giving my doctors knowledge and guidance along with Rob and I to make the correct choices and remain on the current path to recovery.


I had a lady say to me your mastectomy will be the greatest pain you will even endure, and another woman say you will not be able to hold or hug your children.
My response was God has given me the ability and strength to endure all! God has mercury and strengthens me and I will not live in fear. My children will too continue to feel love if I cant hold them its only for  a short while. My children know God will be holding them as he always has!

Once I make a full recovery I plan on starting a cancer support group for all survivors, current patients and family members. I plan on sitting down with my pastor and assisting in helping others as God would have me do. I will also be donating my DNA to research as I want to help others in the fight  to win against cancer!

I have the privilege to of met and continue to meet such amazing people on my journey I feel so blessed.


Please take note of my raffle to assist in my medical payments and prescriptions~ Info below

God Bless

Lots of gift cards and prizes!

 The proceeds will go to a Medical Fund to help pay for treatment.

Date: August 16th
Time: 2 pm
Location: Royal Berry cul-de-sac (in front of my house)

Pizza party is free.
Raffle tickets are $10 per ticket.
You can buy a raffle ticket anytime during or before the party.
You do not have to be present to win.
Please RSVP if you plan to attend the free pizza party!!!
Melissa Faulkner at faulknerml@att.net or 612-4719.




No comments:

Post a Comment