Saturday, August 9, 2014

For me it's all about being grateful and positive as it breeds positive results! I feel so blessed!



My second chemo was far better than my 1st! For me its about "fine tuning" my medications and that was the key to sailing through my chemo treatment! Prayers have been contentiously answered and my ability to be a mother, my children not be frighten, and my younger ones have that have pure faith Mommy will beat cancer and make a full recovery is a blessing.

My 1st chemo I had a few hiccups as not taking my anti nausea meds soon enough and taking too many neupogen (white blood cell enhancer shots to help your immune system). Normal WBC is approximately (10-4) as my WBC shot up to 30 and caused bone aches and a migraine. The side effects soon passed and I was able to feel much better quickly.

My 2nd chemo treatment I was able to take my anti nausea meds at home quickly and with Gods grace it worked! I feel very good and was able to keep up with my kids. I will also back off two neupogen shots when they start tomorrow and am confident God will answer my prayer so it will be the correct amount to keep my WBC up with out any side effects!

Chemo through December than a double mastectomy and five week radiation regimen is not a easy nor a  short path for anyone however God is carrying myself and family and is giving us the strength and perseverance to sail through it and become cancer free!


From the beginning of this journey it has been such an enlightening experience. From having such amazing people in my and my families lives to having the privilege of meeting even more special people we now call friends.
Being blessed with so many blessings and miracles and insight to make the correct decisions and walking on the path I'm meant too.

Having the strength and ability to concur chemo and sustain energy is wonderful as I continue to help others on my journey to recovery and remain on my "new normal" regimented but still have the stamina to help my family!

This journey not only has enabled me to pay it forward and help others it has also opened up my entire perspective on my life and Gods will to direct and keep me on his path!

God has given me more patience's with my children, and more quality time with them. God has enabled  my family to strengthen an already strong bond to now create a steal bond. My marriage has always been a gift as I'm blessed to not only call Rob my best friend but to know he's my soul mate. My children are taking all positives and becoming pro active and remain strong. Our oldest child said "Anytime our family has been under any restraint in life we fuse together concur it and become an even stronger unit"!
My bond with my parents, sister, brother, niece,aunts, and immediate family  has always been strong, and now it too has turned to steel!

I feel so blessed today and every day and hope you too take all positives and blessings on your journeys!
I remain strong, positive, and stead fast in faith.

I am well on my way to beating caner and making a full recovery!

Please continue to keep myself and family on your prayer lists and uplifted in your prayers as they are working!

God Bless





No comments:

Post a Comment