Tuesday, August 5, 2014

MY Tribute to all you angels! This is my first collage of memories!

I am putting together this collage for a keep sake and for my children so they to will have a full insight as to all you amazing people that helped our family and their mother on my road to recovery and beating breast cancer! You will always be a part of our family!


All you angels among us are the reason I write my blog and you enable, and inspire me and assist in my recovery! Myself, husband and children thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all the meals, support and prayers!



The countless prayer list from all over North Carolina and Florida

The uplifting cards

The phone calls of support and survivors

The people who sign up on meal train and bring us meals

My neighbor that assist with getting my children to school and helping me with meal train,  finding a mothers helper, and much more!

Quotes:


Hi Mrs. Fox,
I'm sorry to hear of your news, however if anyone can beat this, it's YOU!  While I do not know you personally, I do believe that you are a fighter,

and a true believer in our Savior.  I'm sure that you do have many angels among you, because you are indeed an angel yourself.  I have always enjoyed

our chats, because you are so optimistic and you're one funny lady.  If there is anything that you need, do not hesitate at all to let me know.  I

will be praying for you, your family and I'm more than happy to help in anyway that I can.

Thank you for letting me know and be blessed.

Gia


So happy to hear positive news Heather Fox! God is so Awesome! We MUST have faith in Him and He will take care of us!! Stay strong and Ronnie & I are

continuing to pray for you and your family and YOU will WIN this battle!! Im sooo Proud of you and your mental strength - It's NOT easy and I know you

are scared and exhausted.....but your kids & hubby need you and you need them!! Stay strong my sweet friend - We Love You!!



Baby girl you are amazing my warrior I love you and so amazed by your strength . Heavenly Father has you wrapped in his arms and using this cancer of

yours to share the word of Christ you are that disciple planting seeds daily sharing your journey with us all so proud of you my niece
Ann



Please read and join in with prayer for my friend Heather Fox as she fights the gallant fight against Breast Cancer. This is one courageous mom, wife and friend. Her words inspire pure and simple. Keep on kicking butt Heather Fox!!!!



My neighbor the other day told Lindsay and I we were very calm with Kaylie's pending birth just around the corner. Your positive and take control of

your destiny approach to the daily challenges you face are an inspiration to us and help cut out the fear we may otherwise have. I know you are a

great help to others as well.
Keep up the great work. We are praying for you, and know you'll continue to handle it with the grace and beauty that you always do.
You have so much to be proud of, and so much more good to give to this world!
Keep kicking butt and taking names, girl!


Praise Heavenly Father he has you in his arms heather truly!


Beautiful news and wonderful work of God! Love you!!!!!


Some days at work suck. Then I have the customers that make it worth while. Thank you for making my days awesome  that includes you, Heather!

Heather, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!

Praying for you and your family. I love your positive outlook. You are going to beat cancer and come out an even stronger woman. God will carry you

through. Love from our family to yours

Many hugs kisses and lots of love to you lady!!! You are rocking it!

You continue to inspire me daily  Love and prayers for all of you daily

I hope everything goes well. Tell your husband to buy some ice cream. It's one of the few things that won't taste yucky. Hang in there!

Thinking if you! Will drop off your dinner tomorrow. Just let me know when you will be home.

Praying for you sweet girl

You have a big heart, and a wonderful heart and a smart brain.

You will Heather you are the sweetest and strongest woman I know

 Be strong and be well, our prayers are with you!

So sorry she has to grow through this but she will come out healthy and stronger.Many prayers and very positive thoughts!:)

Your right, Sunday. Heather will kick cancer's butt.

I love these beautiful women and I'm so lucky to have them in my life

Just heard from Heather Fox, the dear cousin of mine that we have been fasting and praying for. It turns out that she does have cancer, but I fully

believe in the power of prayer and know that it works. She is facing six long months of surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy. Please do not stop

praying for Heather and her family as this is going to be a trying time for all of them, however the doctors do believe that she will be able to

attend her children's weddings someday, and knowing this strong mother of five who has already seen many miracles, I believe it. Heather Fox we are

all praying with and for you.

Heather, I go to Ctk and have been in SS with you and your husband. Just wanted you to know how sorry I am that you are having to fight this battle.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hey, beautiful! I just read that you have breast cancer.
As far as you having cancer, I am certain that you've received more than your share of "advice", so I won't bombard you with more. Your positive-

thinking attitude is right where it should be.

Hey Heather. I've seen your story in facebook. I am a cancer survivor and know exactly what your feeling right now.  Id love to come pray with you if

you feel up to it. We can also set you guys uo on a meal plan from our church to help with meals during this time. Know you have people around you to

help carry this with you and your family.

Good morning FB friends and family.My neighbor/ friend was diagnosed with breast cancer this week. Today she is having scan to make sure the cancer

has not spread. Please pray for her and her family. She has 5 wonderful kids and a great husband. Chemo, surgery and radiation is the treatment plan.

Prayers, positive thoughts. Heather Fox is one of the most energetic people I know. #willbeatthis

Sending good vibes your way. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Always you and family r in my prayers love u Heather so much

Oh my goodness. Know her from gymnastics, and praying for her. Such a great mommy!

Cancer doesn't stand a chance

It's not fun, but I ironically felt quite blessed knowing how good my chances of survival were compared to many in the infusion center. You've got

this!

Keep you head up! The infusion room was rough for me the first few times...just know you can and will beat this...you have an army praying for you.

Just like Ashley and I were saying,if anybody can do it,it's Heather..lol..love ya sweetie,always in my prayers

You will Heather you are the sweetest and strongest woman I know

 Keep up your good spirits! We're all thinking of you and want you be get well Sooooon!

I work with your father in Jacksonville and want to let you know that you and your family are in my prayers. I wish you the best and love the idea

that you are recording your journey so that it may help others and yourself as well. YOU ARE SO BRAVE!!!! GOOD LUCK HUN!!! SO MANY PRAYERS COMING YOUR

WAY!

Strongest person I know. We will conquer this and grow together. I love you more than you could know. -Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment