Thursday, August 7, 2014

It is not my intent to make Brest Cancer look easy~ My journey is unique and individual for me~


I have spoken of my initial  diagnosis and of my brief fear of the unknown, once I had the knowledge of my cancer all prayers where answered as God instilled an pure inner peace and my sheer will and drive to not only have no fear but to concur cancer as well. I too have experienced mild side effects as once I started chemo it was simply “fine tuning” and adjusting medications to control any side effects of chemo.

It was another blessing  for me that I still look and feel healthy and have only had small bouts of mild side effects and am truly still energetic and my life all tho different is pretty close to what I call my “new normal”. I to have the insight to know after treatment I will be given the gift of my life and the ability to walk away from this monster victorious with all the new knowledge and clear vision of my lifes purpose is a miracle in its self!

I choose to not waist any of the gifts bestowed on myself and family as it’s a privilege to be a mother and to be given a second chance if you will. I am currently paying it forward and helping others while in treatment, so once I'm whole and completely recovered just watch me go! I plan on stepping it up a few notches and to reiterate to God that I am truly grateful and I clearly see the path he intends for me!

I always appreciate the knowledge  from survivors or people with chemo experience they share with me, however their journey is unique to them .I never become frighten as any side effects and uncertainty of their journey is theirs alone.I have found my journey to be bursting with positive’s and my personal positives have been 99.9% full of silver linings and blessings.

The 1 percent I choose and have chosen long before my breast cancer diagnosis to not entertain or allow to interfere or influence mine or my children s lives! You cant change nor fix toxic evil people or situations, so my family chooses to grasp all positives and remain in the company of you Christians and amazing people!

My life is about teaching my children to be productive, giving contributors to society and to help others on their own life's journey! For them to be strong in their faith  and always know God is too guiding them! To believe in their inner strength, and that “all things are possible through Christ who strengthens us”

I am on my way to my second chemo treatment today and am confident that it too will be very productive in killing all my cancer! I feel God holding my hand and trust in him my side effects will continue to be mild and the chemo will continue to assist me in achieving my full recovery to be cancer free! God is great and so are all you angels among us! I'm a very blessed lady to call you friends and family!

My silver lining today is “Robs friend in Oklahoma has returned to church after a long absence due to my sharing my journey” As he says if  Heather can remain so positive and stead fast in her faith I feel Gods calling me.  And included me to their prayer list!

God Bless and please keep me lifted in prayer as its working!

If you are able to help with my medical and prescription bills please 

www.gofundme.com/I-will-beat-cancer



No comments:

Post a Comment