Monday, August 11, 2014

I see clearly my problems are lesser than so many others whom my prayers reach out to the less fortunate


I have always said money can easily come and go in life but If you and your family are healthy you do not have any problems!

My hair is falling out by the handfuls, so I shaved it! (wigs, ball caps)

I'm not sleeping well from medications some nights, so I get up and get things accomplished

My taste buds and smell are almost non existent due to chemo, so I eat anyways

We do not have the money for medical bills and large prepayments required, so we are still able to feed our kids

Everyday I wake up I enjoy smelling the fresh air, and hearing my children laugh. The way they feel when I  hold them. I enjoy watching them change and grow and to know I'm blessed with a great prognosis to beat cancer and win my life back. I'm blessed with the privilege of being a mother and do not feel as I'm looking at mortality, I do have the blessing of a second chance at life and all the wonderful prospects entailed!

I find myself having no complaints as all are so minor in the scheme of it all, as hair, breasts, money and fiancees are not relative! God will provided and I am grateful of his will and blessings bestowed on myself and family.

There are so many people with struggles far greater than I that I feel they are my inspiration as God does not give you anything that you do not have the strength to endure!
My heart and prayers go out to all the less fortunate people as they too have God carry them through their struggles.

Everyday I wake up I choose to be grateful and happy! I choose to see all the rainbows and silver linings no matter how big or small!
I choose to be the best mother, wife,daughter,sister,niece,aunt,friend and neighbor I know how to be. I choose to give everyday my all and best and to not let any of the "little things" weigh me down or get in my way!

My hopes are together in prayer we will lift the unfortunate people,

God Bless

www.gofundme.com/I-will-beat-cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment