Sunday, September 28, 2014

When I turn all doubts and fears over to God and place my trust in his plan and his will, only then am I content and able to accomplish all I am meant to and prevail over TNBC


When I allow fear, doubt, worry and concern into my emotions I can not function and am not myself. When I turn all doubts and fears over to God and place my trust in his plan and his will, only then am I content and able to accomplish all I am meant to.

I was apprehensive when starting taxol and carboplatin , a new drug regimen as any chemo can have side effects. Everyone is different and all react differently. I am a strong believer that your attitude and perspective is half the battle won.

God yet again answered all prayers and turned my moment of weakness into strength as I endured no side effects at all from my 1st treatment. I was able to come home and take no medications at all. I did not need anti nausea medication nor steroids. I feel quit well and am able to be a mother and operate normally in my home.

I do have limitations as the chemo is taxing on my blood counts and lowers my immunity so I must take precautions so I stay healthy to complete treatments.

The chemo I am receiving is cumulative and builds as side effects may come later in treatment, however its a lower dose weekly and we will be able to see it coming and address it head on.

The signs that lead me on my path I am meant to be on are very clear and well defined for me. When I look and keep my eyes open it truly amazes me the answers and clarity I have.

The fundamental differences in my previous oncologist and my new oncologist only further conveniences me as to the importance of seeking the best medical care offered. I am really blessed I asked questions, took insensitive with my own health and care regimen and listen as I knew I needed to seek a new provider, as I am now receiving excellent care.

The doors that are opening for me I am a firm believer are meant to lead me to many others I can reach out to and help.
I look forward to meeting not only leaders in cancer research, charities that help so many, nurses and doctors that save and enhance so many lives, and women who have fought and won and are still fighting. Tuesdays luncheon to kick off breast cancer awareness month will be a wonderful event as I am honored to be invited.

I have arranged to have my chemo a day early so I can accept another invitation I am honored and humbled to of received. Rob and I are very excited to have the privilege to meet Samantha Bush and join her and other women battling breast cancer in the sky box to watch a NASCAR race. She and her husband Kyle Bush do so much and give to support breast cancer charity's and pay it forward to help so many others I feel blessed for this opportunity to meet them.

I have always maintained God has a plan and purpose for all of us. We all have our own bumps in the road however the signs to guided us are there, as well as your ability to see them.

I see so many that inspire me who are battling, have won, seeking a cure, providing charity to others, medical providers, paying it forward that I assure you this world is full of great people who are making a profound positive impact.

I have not a shadow of a doubt that I will continue to achieve no evidence of disease, complete chemo, heal with God's speed after surgery and win this battle.

God Bless



www.gofundme.com/I-will-beat-cancer





No comments:

Post a Comment