Sunday, September 7, 2014

Life is not always easy nor is it guaranteed ~ The value of the lessons learned make us stronger and wiser~



Life is not always easy nor is it guaranteed. We are not entitled to anything, as I teach my children hard work leads to self worth and a great appreciation of what you have earned. I am an open book in personality with a great work ethic as I'm open with my children and teach them to trust in the Lord, be honest and kind to others, stand up for your self if need be, work hard, play hard and the sky is the limit as you can achieve any dream and goal in life. Life is a gift and obstacles can and will be placed in our path. Its how we react and diminish those obstacles that make the value of the lessons learned important.

We have had many obstacles some extraordinarily difficult in life that at the time seemed unbearable but as life altering as they where, God was helping place us on the path of a healthy far greater life than previous and removing all the toxic. We crawled and even  clawed at a few low points towards the light and strength of God and I assure you when we arrived at the end of the obstacle it was all well worth it. The lessons have strengthen my marriage and made us steel, enabled us to raise our children in Gods name and to grow into fine adults, contribute to society, help others, and stand tall.


When I received my first diagnosis of breast cancer I went into fight mode and immediately went into mind over matter, and pulled from all my inner strength, determination, pure resolve to come out swinging and not let up until all the cancer was and is completely eliminated and out of my body. The thought has never crossed my mind that even with stage lll I would lose my life or the battle ever! I know deep in my sole that I have much work to do here and babies to raise to pay it forward .
I hear medical workers and physicians say your mental and attitude have much to do with your healing and out come. My oncologist   said to me without chemo, surgery and radiation I had a 90% chance of death. He proceeded to tell me that God gave him the knowledge and ability to treat and heal me as I whole heartily agree! I realize how blessed and what a pure miracle I an given to not only sail through chemo but to have all my cancer, tumor and lymph nodes completely gone this early in chemo. I assure this is a blessing and I plan on not disappointing God, and moving forward after my recovery and helping others as I've said before.

I still have new journeys, treatments and obstacles on my road to a full recovery, but remain steadfast knowing and believing it will continue to be mild and par for the coarse as it has been.
All things are possible through Christ who strengthens me.

I realize we all have our battles and obstacles in our lives and on our personal journeys and I say to you have faith, believe, pull your inner strength, and you too will prevail. Not only will you come through stronger the lessons learned will make you wiser.

God Bless know I'm praying for you all and appreciate your prayers~

Prayers clearly work and God is truly great!

www.gofundme/I-will-beat-cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment