Sunday, December 7, 2014

Fearless is maintaining faith, hope and strength in knowing you have the ability to endure, be triumphant, and celebrate all life has to offer~



Fearless does not consist of bracing for what could potentially come next in life. Fearless is maintaining faith, hope and strength in knowing you have the ability to endure, be triumphant, and celebrate all life has to offer~

I personally have minimal tolerance for excuses. We all have trials and tribulations we must face and over come on our journeys in life. We are all individual and cope, sustain, battle, love, and portray our inner strength differently.
Life's circumstances arrive for us all and some at no fault of our own as others may be self inflicted. It is always our choice if we want to rise above it, do our best, perceive it to be a lesson learned, and want our circumstances to improve, or at least be able say I did my best. I believe if we all correlate and help one another we can conquer all and rise above anything.

I know a remarkable young woman whom had a less than ideal childhood as both parents where addicts. This selfless, loving young lady went on to "rise above her circumstances" achieve a masters degree with a well earned and deserved full academic scholarship, No excuses~

I have a woman I am praying for and doing my best to diligently help as she is not taking physicians advice and having a bilateral mastectomy, as cancer has re occurred three times in her breast as she continues to elect for a lumpectomy. As I tell her you are a single mother and the mental aspect of being partial to your breast that are adamantly trying to take your life needs to be lost and a new perspective gained. So we pray.

I was speaking with a woman who has no health insurance and has a large lump in her breast that is continuing to grow. She is scared and is not willing to seek a diagnosis. I sat with her and explained I had a 90% chance at death if I had not received treatment and I now have an excellent prognosis and a full life ahead after I completed treatment. We discussed it may be a simple cyst and no need to worry. I gave her a list to free health clinics that can help her and also Pretty in Pink and 1 in 9 breast cancer charities that can assist her in treatment bills, and many faucets in care. I will call her and follow up to assist in getting her medical care.
I met a woman, her husband wanted her to fight the battle as her small town oncologist gave her a chemo cocktail to which her cancer would not respond, as he told her he was out of ideas. This remarkable woman quit and decided to go home and not pursue other physicians opinions and knowledge. I convinced her to go to seek other oncologist that have a different, fresh perspective and can treat her, and try other medications that can work for her. She is now getting additional treatments.
I personally know stage IV extraordinary women whom are living full lives and watching there children grow. They are currently taking medication and are doing remarkably well.
I have the privilege of meeting so many survivors, fighters and all that reach out to help so many including all the help and encouragement I  receive.
All the prayers and all the greatness of so many angels among us inspire me daily.

As I deliberate my next coarse in treatment I feel so blessed to be cancer free. I have a determination to help all I can to my best ability as many have done for me.

The holiday season is a pure joy this year as we are enjoying the kids. I find myself not weighed down with any of the "small stuff". I am taking complete advantage of the miracles and blessings I have received. My perspective is forever changed as this is another blessing.

I pray I can continue to reach others and help to the full existent of my ability~

God is good to us all~

I will update my treatment decision once I sit down with my oncologist in a few weeks. God has helped me arrive at all decisions that has led to be healthy and cancer free. I am at complete peace as I know he will continue to guide me.

www.gofundme.com/I-will_beat_cancer



No comments:

Post a Comment