Thursday, January 29, 2015

When you want to hear God laugh "Tell him your plans" God is remarkable and he endures all, so I simply turn it over to him~ In this I beat TNBC


With perseverance, hard work and a true passion or desire to want to be successful you can achieve any goal you set. The rewards always out weigh the risk at the end of all your hard work.  At the very least you walk away with more knowledge and experience, and cant ever fail giving your best. I think some people are "in love" with an  idea and not the clear vision of the reality to achieve it. In life I feel we all have opportunities to improve. Sometimes you will never know the answer to the question why, and other times it presents itself years later. The lessons meant for me are the lessons that strengthen me. I don't take on challenges or tasks that I am unable to see to the end and dedicate my all to. The past twenty years with my husband has required hard work, growing together, a mutual respect and to never entertain the option to quit. There have been some small cracks that surfaced in my children during my battle with breast cancer and my road to recovery. They recovered quickly and are on their way back up heading toward their dreams and goals. We are very proud of how we all held on to each other and prevailed as we where only able to achieve this together.

Having a little knowledge on many topics can either be beneficial or detrimental, as it depends how you use it. I feel my rewards outweigh my risks when I jump in and give it my all. I have never allowed the opinions of others to sway or upset me. I do my best everyday and try diligently to raise my children to not have entitlement, but to work hard, be respectful, help others, live happily, love and have complete faith in God.  It can only upset you if you are receptive to any negative. I know its not my duty to save anyone and its not in my ability to change them. God is  remarkable and he endures all, so I simply turn it over to him.


What breast cancer profoundly changed in me, is for me to utilize my natural talents and to reach out to help others. It enabled me to slow down, look outside my normal everyday life and say how can I help? I stopped and listened and feel that Gods will and his intent I will strive to do. The hardest aspect for me was to be still and hear what he was saying. It took a few times as I arrived at a serious fork in the road of a "game changing" decisions God had to knock on my head, as I now find humorous. "When you want to hear God laugh , tell him your plans"I am still working on patience's as its not a strong suit of mine. I work at not letting the small things interfere with my demeanor or perspective and happiness.
I now have a true appreciation for life and others that have come into mine. I am so grateful for the everyday blessings and people that inspire and enhance my life. The sad reality is life has no guarantees as we all know, so the importance of happiness and how we live everyday is priceless.
I thank God daily I am cancer free and pray to remain healthy. I look ahead to the future and make  distant plans to watch and experience my children's growth and achievements.

I  am excited about my final reconstruction surgery in March as I feel I have paid my dues to arrive at the final aspect of  a long road. I personally would not of electively considered surgery. I do however view it as a nice consolation prize toward restoring my physical look of my personal normalcy.

I have my first of many checkups over the next several years in the next few weeks~ I have no fear to await my blood tests I can honestly say. I am healthy, and happy and have complete trust God remains holding me as I trust in him.


Please keep myself and family in your prayers


www.gofundme.com/I-will-beat-cancer




No comments:

Post a Comment