Saturday, January 17, 2015

"Courage is not the absence of fear, it's the conquest of it!" As The sky is the limit, and I choose to reach for it!



A 10 year survivor quoted"Courage is not the absence of fear, it's the conquest of it!"


I have met many amazing people and realize we all have a story. Some stories are so engaging you are on the edge of your seat, others bring on tears of both joy and sorrow and some make me want to stand up and cheer. Never the less I'm always humbled and  honored to have people share their stories with me. I write and place personal health struggles, triumphs and raw emotions for all to read so they too can see even with all of our stories so unique (some are so opposite from A to Z) we are all uniquely human and do intertwine on many levels. 
It is very interesting to see up close as I deeply believe how small the world really can be.


This year is about living in my new normal, obtaining some past normal and combining both~

I plan on experiencing things I have never before done and sights I have yet to see. I will push past my comfort zone and reap the rewards. I can not live and see  greatness,achieve my dreams and goals unless I push past all boundaries and create new limits. Life is for the living, and I choose to reach for
  the so called difficult and challenging obstacles and concur them as nothing is ever truly out of your reach. All that is needed is a strong will, perseverance, and a true desire to accomplish your goals and dreams.

This is my year to regain my health (I'm well on my way) and to enjoy my kids. To be able to have lunch with my daughters at their elementary school cafeteria. This is my year to watch Jackson have another awesome football season. I will watch Robbie growing into a man. I will attend Delaney and Addison's dance recital.I will listen to Maxson speak in complete sentences and grow by leaps and bounds. I will hold Addison's hand and tell her to make friends with her new kindergarten classmates.
 Rob and I have never lost sight of the spark we have always shared, however this is our year to have an adult weekend and see remarkable "old friends" from college that have remained Rob's friends for over two decades. 
We will take the kids to play in Disney, to see family and to swim in the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
This is our families year to play hard, come together, live in all silver linings everyday, and to make new family memories full of happiness and  good health. 

I have signed up to volunteer with Pretty in Pink as I am so excited to help as it is a wonderful opportunity to utilize my talents as God intends us to do and help others!

The sky is the limit as I have always relayed to my children, and I choose to reach for it!
The possibilities are endless and I am anticipating a phenomenal year full of love,grace,good health and dreams coming true. I will achieve all goals I set.
 I am looking forward to meeting many more angels among us and spectacular people placed in my path! 

If you are able to volunteer or even make a donation the foundations below selflessly help so many please consider them


Let us join forces to help assist others this year, stretch our comfort zones, utilize our talents, as the sky truly is our limit!


Please continue to keep me in your prayers as my final reconstruction surgery is March 10th~

God Bless you and your family


www.prettyinpinkfoundation.org

www.1in9.com







No comments:

Post a Comment